Nathalie Auger: Le Français aujourd'hui
Journal ISSUES Greece
Angeliki Deligianni-Georgakas: Person centred pedagogy in empathizing with the significant Others in the Balkans and promoting the European Dimension in Education.
Ministère de l'Éducation Luxembourg (2010): Ouverture aux langues à l'école. Vers des compétences plurilingues et pluriculturelles.
Languages in education, languages for education: Council of Europe
Language Policy Division (LPD) of the Council of Europe
Do Coyle, Bernadette Holmes, Lid King: CLIL national statement and guidelines.
Related ECML projects: Content and language education
1. Content-based teaching for young learners (EPLC)
2. Curriculum development for Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL-CD)
3. Good practice in Content and Language Integrated Learning for languages other than English (CLIL-LOTE-GO)
4. Content and Language Integrated Learning through languages other than English – Getting started (CLIL-LOTE-START)
Related ECML-projects: Plurilingual education
1. A framework of reference for pluralistic approaches (CARAP)
2. Minority languages, collateral languages and bi-/plurilingual education (EBP-ICI)
3. Majority language instruction as basis for plurilingual education (MARILLE)
4. Language associations and collaborative support (LACS)